Pakistan Navy as Sailor Jobs 2022 has been publicized through an advertisement for the B-2022(S) Batch, and applications from suitably qualified individuals are sought via online registration at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. In these Latest Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2022, qualified Male applicants from all across the country can apply through the organization’s method and be hired after completing the recruiting process.
Pakistan Navy as Sailor Jobs 2022 Details
|Hiring Organization:||Pakistan Navy|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||Pakistan Navy Selection and Recruitment Center, Karachi|
Vacant jobs in Pakistan Navy Sailor
- Sailor (Marine)
- Sailor (Technical)
|Education:||Matric with Science (60 % Marks)|
|Age Limit:||17 to 21 Years (On 1st October 2022)|
|Education||Matric with Science (65 % Marks)|
|Age Limit||16 to 20 Years (On 1st October 2022)|
Written Exam (E-Testing)
- Following online registration, candidates will take the IQ and other exams listed below on a computer:
- English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, General Knowledge, and Intelligence.
- The appropriate center will send an SMS to the candidate informing them of the date and time of the written test.
- The results will be sent to the shortlisted candidates via SMS and the website.
- Only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to the PET, medical, interview, and personality exam.
- PNSR&C Kharian and Muzaffarabad initial tests will be conducted in Rawalpindi Center, Rahim Yar Khan Center in Multan Center, Sialkot Center in Lahore Center, Khuzdar Center in Quetta Center, and Hyderabad Center in Nawab shah Center.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for Joining the Pakistan Navy as a Sailor in 2022
The shortlisted candidates will take the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) at the following locations:
1.1.6 kilometers in 8 minutes
- In 2 minutes, do 15 sit-ups
- Perform 15 push-ups in under two minutes
- In 2 minutes, do 4 chin-ups
Medical examination and interview
Successful PET candidates will be interviewed and medically examined at recruitment centres.
Candidates who pass the medical exam and the interview will be subjected to a personality test.
Following the initial temporary selection, candidates will be subjected to a thorough medical examination at the Training Center Karachi, with only the most physically fit individuals being permitted to join.